COVID – 19

In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and the CDC recommendations to stay home and limit exposure to other people, the City of Osseo will be restricting all access to the City Hall beginning today.  During this building closure, access will not be permitted for regular day-to-day operations.  The clerk’s office will still be available to answer your questions by phone or email however they are limiting face to face exposure.  If there is an issue that needs to be addressed in person, please call City Hall at 715-597-2207 and an appointment may be discussed and set up.

Water bill payments can be placed in the white drop box located along the west edge of our parking lot near the front doors of city hall. They can also be mailed or dropped off at the banks drive-thru. We will be checking our drop box several times a day. No in-person water bill payments will be accepted.

If you have a NON-EMERGENT Police report to file, we will handle it via telephone or email. If you need to file a report, call our office (715-597-2481) or the Trempealeau County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch Center (715-538-4351). We will get you the necessary forms for you to complete.  We are currently in the process of putting them on our website (  If you do not have access to a computer, we can arrange to get you the necessary forms.

We will of course still be responding to all emergency calls. We will also continue providing pro-active police patrols, including enforcing Wisconsin traffic laws.

We appreciate your patience as we all try to get through these unprecedented events together! This is a fluid situation and will adjust the procedures if anything changes. If you are in need of assistance or have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Contact Information

Osseo City Hall

Phone: (715) 597-2207

Email: [email protected]

Public Works Director

Email: [email protected]

Osseo Police Department
Phone: (715) 597-2481
Email: [email protected]

Trempealeau County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch Center

Non-Emergency line
(715) 538-4351